All of us experience muscle pain at some point in our lives. When muscles are required to work harder than they are used to, it can result in pain. The pain is such that it can hamper your daily chores as well as cause discomfort.
What causes Muscle pain?
While overworking of muscles is the most common cause, there are various other reasons that can cause muscle soreness.
If you are starting with a workout regime, it is common that you will experience muscle pain to some extent. Muscles will gradually adapt to the increased demand of physical activity. Furthermore, pain can also result from improper technique while working out.
Siting for long periods of time, looking down at your phone, slouching are some of the habits that can result into muscle pain. Identifying the cause of pain and changing your lifestyle habits will help you reduce pain.
Muscle injury generally results in strain. Muscles can be injured by contusion (bruising) and trauma (sports injuries, falling, car accidents etc.) thereby causing strain. Muscle tear/ strain can cause mild to severe pain.
Strain and Sprain:
Muscle strain and sprain are two terms often used interchangeably but are significantly different. Although they can be caused due to similar activities and share similar signs and symptoms, they involve different body parts.
What is Sprain?
A sprain is caused by overstretching or tearing of Ligaments - tissues connecting two bones together in a joint.
- Pain around the affected joint
- Difficulty using the joint’s full range of motion
Activities Causing Sprain:
- Walking or exercising on an uneven surface can cause Ankle Sprain
- Overexertion while playing sports
- Landing on an outstretched hand during a fall can cause Wrist Sprain
- Deskbound jobs, sitting for long periods of time can also lead to a sprain
What is Strain?
A strain is overstretching or tearing of muscles or tendons, which are cords of tissues that connect muscles to bones. The most common areas affected by muscle strain are hamstring and the lower back.
- Muscle spasm
- Muscle weakness
Activities Causing Strain:
- Athletic activities including running or jogging.
A Severe strain can occur from prolonged, repetitive movement of muscle. This may occur while playing sports such as:
How to recover from a Sprain or Strain?
- R.I.C.E. method typically helps with symptoms such as pain and inflammation. R.I.C.E. stands for rest, ice, compression, and elevation.
- The first step to treating any kind of muscle pain, soreness, stiffness, sprain or strain is to reduce inflammation and pain.
- Severe pain may require professional medical assistance. Strains and sprains may require surgery to repair damaged or torn ligaments, tendons, or muscles.
- If Symptoms persist or worsen, see your doctor immediately.
The secret to quick Muscle Pain Relief:
Moov Pain relief spray provides fast and long- lasting relief from muscle pain, inflammation, sprain etc. This ointment is made using 100 % natural ingredients including wintergreen oil, mint extract (pudine ke phool), eucalyptus oil, turpentine oil (tarpin ka tel) and cinnamon oil which provides warmth to quickly relieve muscle pain. It contains 5 active herbal ingredients that work wonders to give your muscles relief from pain. Besides, MOOV is an excellent ointment to get rid of chronic neck aches and lower back pains.
Reduces inflammation and swelling in the affected area
Gives a cooling effect to the pain and treats the sore muscles and relieves joint aches
Helps to relieve pain
Soothing warmth makes it an excellent massage cream for joint pain
Helps dilate blood vessels and decrease inflammation
Features and benefits of Moov Pain Relief Spray:
Moov pain relief spray has a unique fast absorption formula that allows it work quickly and get rid of pain.
The soothing warmth from the eucalyptus oil and wintergreen oil bring instant relief to the muscle by relaxing it.
Moov’s 5 active ingredients act on chronic pain like back ache, neck pain or even muscle pain quickly.
Long Lasting Relief
Moov provides long lasting relief by helping manage the sore muscles by relieving inflammation and swelling.