- Joint pain and sore muscles are problems that are often considered to accompany old age.
- With ageing, the body undergoes various physiological changes that cause ailments, such as arthritis and joint aches.
- A majority of individuals after the age of 40 may suffer from joint pains.
- Joint pain is preventable and curable via the right treatment methods.
What is joint pain?
Joints are the body parts connecting two or more bones of our skeleton and are responsible for enabling the movements carried out by our body. Joint pain is the term used for the discomfort, aches, and soreness in the body’s joints, such as knees, elbows, shoulders, and hips.
What are the signs and symptoms of joint pain?
The following are some symptoms of joint pain:
- Tender, warm, or swollen joints
- Feeling stiffness at the joints
- Creaking of joints
- Shooting pain in hands, neck, shoulders, hips, knees, or any other area involving a joint
What are the causes of joint pain?
Some of the most common causes of joint pains and problems are:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
How to cure joint pain?
Depending on the cause, there could be different approaches to joint pain treatment:
- Physical activity
- Bodyweight management
- Medication (such as OTC topical pain relief products like Moov STRONG Gel/Spray)
How can Moov STRONG help?
Moov STRONG contains Diclofenac (No.1 Doctor’s prescribed active) that provides instant and long-lasting relief from joint pains. Moov STRONG is a non-sticky, fast-absorbing product that directly targets the source of the pain, creates a warming sensation, and provides long-lasting relief from pain.
When to seek medical help?
In certain conditions, consulting a doctor is advisable for joint pains:
- When the pain doesn’t reduce or go away even after resting, massages, or consumption of anti-inflammatory drugs
- When the cause of the pain is inexplicable
- If the pain is caused by an infection